UE4 Triple Jump

I was wondering if there’s anyway to set up animation blueprints to get a said character to triple jump, like in Mario games.

Thanks for the reply, rjvm. Is there a tutorial anywhere explaining what this does? If not, would you possibly be able to do one? Also, I mean like having 3 separate animations for each of the consecutive jumps. I don’t think Launch Character supports that, but I wouldn’t be surprised if I were wrong.

I found this, not sure if it helps me, should I try it? https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Engine/Blueprints/QuickStart/6/index.html

I am just going to take it you don’t know, but seriously, I would like some help on this.

I create a video for you sorry I forgot to answer.

Here The Video Link.

Thanks for the reply, but that’s not what I meant by a triple jump. I meant this: Unreal Engine 4 [4.7.6] Super Mario Galaxy [Triple Jump] - YouTube

How do I make a character do that?

I know Cry has already done it, but there’s nobody on forums that knows :frowning:

Okay, don’t know why this got deleted. But basically, I commented on your YouTube video, JVSM. I want to triple jump like this: Unreal Engine 4 [4.7.6] Super Mario Galaxy [Triple Jump] - YouTube

Not the way you did without gravity

ok with gravity more fast but you need 3 anim, you have 3 diferent anim ?

Yeah, exactly. And yeah, I have three separate animations waiting for that

No i am busy man you new other help sorry but is the same secuence but you neew only set anim and set the jump velocity create a int jump. i can create a secuence but no a video.

I still take it you are working on it?