UE4 tries to package with uninstalled VS2015 instead of 2017

I’ve recently removed VS2015 from my PC (there are probably some remnants remaining) to upgrade to VS2017.
This has been working fine and I’ve already set up the preferred Source Editor to 2017 as well.
I can compile and everything.

However, when I started to package the game, I got an error message. Apparently, UE4 still searches for the VS2015 toolchain, which it doesn’t find. How do I setup UE4 to package with the VS2017 toolchain?

Here are the relevant parts of the output (at least I believe so):

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): CommandUtils.Run: Run: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.16\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe ArmsUnloaded Win64 Development -Project=“C:\Users\Mateo Egey\Documents\Unreal Projects\ArmsUnloaded\ArmsUnloaded.uproject” -clean “C:\Users\Mateo Egey\Documents\Unreal Projects\ArmsUnloaded\ArmsUnloaded.uproject” -NoU
BTMakefiles -remoteini=“C:\Users\Mateo Egey\Documents\Unreal Projects\ArmsUnloaded” -nobuilduht -NoHotReload
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool: ERROR: No 32-bit compiler toolchain found in C:\Users\Mateo Egey\Visual Studio 2015\VC\bin\cl.exe
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): CommandUtils.Run: Run: Took 5,6304748s to run UnrealBuildTool.exe, ExitCode=5

I managed to fix this by simply trying to remove absolutely everything I could find regarding Visual Studio, and reinstalling VS2017.

I have tried to uninstall the VS 2015 toolchain via VS2017 installer and install it again, as well as install the VS 2015 toolchain on its own, nothing of which worked out.

Removing everything, then installing it again worked out.