UE4 touch issues

I am facing several issue relating touch input in ue4

1). Touch input gets stuck when touch is dragged off the screen:

Start from anywhere on the screen, if you start touch dragging and drag you finger off the screen without lifting your finger, the touch input will not register this as released and continue to act as its still pressed!

2). Touch input gets stuck after interacting with UWidget(s) (mainly USlider):

Sometimes when using uslider with touch, the touch input gets stuck on the widget even after you stop touching it

This 2 are the most annoying and the most major issues holding my project back from release

I’m using touchinput events (pressed, moved, released) directly from Player InputComponent for my inputs

I’m having the same issue with touch events getting stuck. However my project is purely UI based with a full screen widget.

Once you trick UE into “locking” touch1 as mentioned by OP, every subsequent single press is registered as touch2.

Side note but probably unrelated: At first, touch1 is behaving oddly: almost as if mapped incorrectly to the screen. Interestingly, touch 2-10 inputs all map to the screen perfectly and my widget works as expected once I touch1 is locked!