UE4, Steam - Error: Manifest_DebugFiles_Win64.txt (PUBG)

Hello folks, first off, I’m sorry if this is the wrong place for this to be posted. I’ve been trying to find information on this complication and am rapidly running out of options.

I am receiving an error every time I attempt to update a game that runs UE4 (PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds), and some information about this particular file and what it does would be much appreciated.

When I attempt to update I get the following error:
An error occurred while updating PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (disk write error) :
Z:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\downloading\578080\Manifest_DebugFiles_Win64.txt

I first got the error when I attempted to install the previous patch for PUBG on September 21st. At the time, I had the game installed on my Z: (a HDD) while Steam itself is stored on my C: (a SDD). I located the file found myself entirely unable to delete, open, or otherwise do anything at all with this file, and would be alerted that “The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.” In the end, I uninstalled the game and reinstalled PUBG to my C:. Lucky for me, that fixed the issue… until last night, when the game required a new update to be installed.

Now, the same issue is happening, exactly the same. I attempt to update the game (which is now on my C:) and receive the error exactly as before, file path and all.

What is this file and why can’t I open it? I booted in Safe Mode and was still unable to access this document, being told it is being used by another process. What process?!
Again, sorry if this is not the right forum for this, but I’m getting desperate to resolve this issue. Thanks!