UE4 Software Developer - 100% Remote - Great Pay - Interested??

We’re looking for high-level Software Developers who love gaming and the gaming industry, for a position with one of the industry leaders in Virtual Reality.

If you work best in a small team of awesome developers; if you’ve always wanted to work in cutting edge VR technology (doing groundbreaking development with things that have truly not been done before); if you write the type of code that should be featured on Huffington Post, NPR, New York Times, Fortune, or something similar; and if you absolutely love gaming then this is the right place for you!

The project is expected to last up to a year but, for the above average developer, a longer commitment is more than likely expected to happen. The rates are competitive and the position is 100% remote.

We’re looking for candidates with experience in UE4 (Unreal 4), C++, and Blueprint development for VR games.

If this sounds like you or anyone you know, then please do not hesitate to reach out to me! Things will move quickly and we wouldn’t want to miss out on good talent simply because we couldn’t connect soon enough!

I’ll send my number to all inquiries to tell you exactly what we have going on. This is professional development! Don’t hesitate.

Hello I’m interested.

I’ve worked for an year in UE3 and have also done some free lance work in UE4. So I know ins and outs of the UE4 . If you are interested please tell me how to contact you and I’ll provide you with more details about my previous work and references from employers.

My Email is Yashbit@gmail.com

Thank you

Is the post still available ?

Hi! If this position is still open, will be glad to have an interview

Hey, one of the most popular offshore software development trends is Outstaffing. I know that thread is so old, but maybe someone looking to extend development team. Outstaffing as a model allows you to have a remote developer or team with quality guarantees. Also if you will hire the team from other countries like Ukraine - you can save your money because the Ukrainian developers are cheaper.