We are a team of 12 video game developers (ex-Riot Games, Crytek, EA) working on a prototype demo for a single player sci-fi game. This contract is for developing in-game cinematics using Unreal Engine 4 that support key narrative beats that we already have planned out. Must be experienced with UE4 Blueprint scripting, UE4 Sequencer Editor and best practices for camera movements/cuts/cycles for video game cinematics.
- Experience creating polished in-game cinematics using Unreal Engine 4
- Deeply creative with a great sense of what makes a cinematic immersive and effective
- Fundamentals of level design, points of interest, etc
- Experience on Single-Player titles preferred
- Comfortable with both conceptual and practical aspects of game design
- Experienced with 3D world and level building tools
- Experience with Perforce build control
To be a strong fit for the project, you will need:
- Keen sense of performance limitations (optimization, streaming, LODs, etc)
- Ability to quickly come up to speed on the project
- Passion and interest in narrative driven single player games
- Iterate based on feedback from development team
- Willingness to sign an NDA
If you are interested, submit your video reel (via email: firstname.lastname@example.org) of previous cinematics along with other relevant industry credentials (resume, LinkedIn profile, game credits, etc). We look forward to hearing from you!