UE4 Royalties Question

My question pertains to the following set-up:

My team and I are going to be charging to register on our website. Registration entitles people to play Beta Versions of games created for free, submit ideas for new games, and provide feedback for improving the Betas.

I read the EULA, but it confused me. It mentions that Epic cannot charge for items not created using the engine (i.e. tee-shirts, lunchboxes, etc.) but where does this situation come into play? The website is not created with the engine, but it gives people direct access to play games that were.

On my eye, it looks like you making revenue out of the games, as you paying to access for those games, website is just a medium here.

Are all the games made using UE4? even so people pay money to access site features and not for a specific game made by UE4 , there should be no royalties here, but EPIC should be informed.

Hi Fristomer,

Thank you for your report. There have been many version changes to UE4 since this question was first posted. With a new version of the Engine comes new fixes and it is possible that this issue has changed or may no longer occur. Due to timetable of when this issue was first posted, we are marking this post as resolved for tracking purposes.

Thanks very much!