UE4 Real Big World. Real Roads OSM, Real Buildings, Real Landscapes

@ScienceTech -

Would you mind putting together a few videos showing the workflow of these plugins?

I am also curious about the pricing and Licensing.

Any Chance of selling this on Gumroad while waiting for the Epic Marketplace to accept your plugin?

I think they just posted this thread to gauge interest on whether to continue. That’s why they’re avoiding our questions.

Now we are engaged in a fairly large number of projects. Also using youtube we choose priority directions for further work.
The plugins are not yet sold. Therefore the price has not been determined. The more views and likes the video will have the smaller will be the price.

there are indie business ideas in this age of youtube… it’s spectacular :slight_smile:
Can you let us know the rates by how much the price reduces with views. Something like (base price)*factor/(views). Maybe multiplied by an inverse ‘like’ ratio and ‘not likes’ in square root as the exponent.
That’s important to know. :slight_smile:

@ScienceTech - I am still super interested in the landscape part of this. Any news?

this is amazing

Nice maps. Would be nice if someone released a working OSM plugin. Best of luck.

This looks like an awesome tool for inaccessible background generation. I’m interested!

Unfortunately this is only useful for open flight games.

cool, can build the next Arma style game with this (just not another zombie thing please…then again that gives me an idea…)

Any progress?, It’s sounds realy complete, but to be fair, this sounds better as an open project than a paid plugin. I’ll try to replicate it by myself, but very far from having a starter point. Is this still in development?, if not you could think in sharing it. Any updates?

Yes, this looks very interesting. Maybe my dream of CityEngine inside UE4 will become true in the future if this is still in developement :slight_smile: I see the last post from the
developer was “05-09-2016”.

Hello
We have modified and updated the plugin UE4 Real Roads OSM.
We added a number of new features.

To watch the plugin review click the link.

If you are still interested in cooperation please email us

The plugin is not available on your site. Where is the plugin? This plugin is free? Or not?

This looks like a scam, their site looks like it comes from 2002.

I must admit it totally does, but at the same time let me know more about the guys behind the project and looks like a lab of russian/chinese/english tech? I don’t care, they seem to be working in something intereseting and I would like to know more about, so I hope they find the way to make it awesome.

is there any news about release date ?

2 years later, no update here or on the website.

Whats too good to be true is usually fake… isnt?

So sad because the ue4 community deserve tools like that.

I guess, these two:

and

are the closest we can get for creating cities in Unreal.

Also, I hope these guys will keep their promise and release their city building tools:

If combined with some building packages from Unreal Marketplace, we might be able achieve your ideal balance between realism and procedural generation.

how to optimization and get more fps in osm level