[UE4]Project: Unbound

Hello everyone!

My very first project in Unreal Engine is finally here and I really enjoyed making it. I love unreal engine sooo bad!

Artstation for more screenshots: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Aq6Vge

I badly wanted to learn the software but never had the time before Covid-19, so now, with less commuting and more free time, I managed to find 1h a day to use the software and create this short movie which has a very simple story: “I want to learn unreal engine, so let’s do some desert environments going towards an ancient temple”.

I’ve started the project around mid September and ended up pretty much today. So roughly 2 months (1h a day excluding the weekends). I really love this software and can’t wait to jump on the next Short Movie which will have animations and more stuff.
My main goal was to learn as much as possible on all unreal engine sections, so how to manage materials, blending, blueprints, FX in niagara and so on. To be able to cover as much as possible all in one project.

Next project will be concentrating on animations and more blueprints stuff.

Software used: Unreal Engine, Maya, Substance Painter, zBrush.

Graphics Card: Nvidia RTX 2060 Super

I really hope you will enjoy the short and please, feel free to put down some feedback or anything you want to say!

Thanks all!

Antonio