UE4 Programmer

I’m not trying to start anything, but I do want to warn anybody planning to work with oximus that he was very unprofessional when dealing with me. I have worked as a freelance programmer before (with unity3d) and I tried to be so open with my clients as possible. If I could no longer work with the client, I would let him or her know immediately and would find another programmer (typically a friend) to finish the job at the same rate. That is professional, rather than ignoring the client, and then lie, blaming bad Internet connection.

As I have said before, for anybody looking for a programmer, there are tons of great ones on the forums which I have used in the past and would be glad to recommend if you message me. I just wouldn’t place my bets in oximus.

For anyone interested.

I haven’t used Oximus but he did a test for us that was really good. Things just didn’t work out and it was okay as we decided not to use blueprints in our project.

I’ve also worked with Phantom and generally speaking he was a good and patient client. But Phantom, rather than going back and forth with someone, you’d be better off just concentrating on your own project though. You’ve already left your feedback. Spamming the thread only makes Phantom look bad.

Isn’t exactly legal to disclose personal conversations in public forums or webpages;
If you have issues with him, go solve it legally or have a private mature conversation.

There are freelancing platforms out there to protect both client and developer, this skype thingy is highly unprofessional.