I’m Alex, a game developer looking to put together a couple of people for a short game project. We’ll be working to create a short prototype of a new, fun, competitive game.
Many more details on the game as you get involved however its a new idea and something I’m very excited about.
Small game details : 3D birds eye view, Boats, naval combat, ranks and loot!
For a 3D artist:
- Good understanding of a low poly workflow to UE4 including textures.
- Good Topology and clean meshes.
- Some form of portfolio ready to show me.
For a programmer:
- Good understanding of UE4’s core systems to create a basic prototype.
- Clean coding practises regardless of BP or C coding.
- Able to actively code Ai, and simple dynamic systems.
- Able to use Git.
- BOUNS : Network and steam integration knowledge.
This is a game concept I am very excited for and I cannot wait to get some people involved. If you looking for a short fun project this is the place to be.
I would love your active thoughts and input to help shape the game too!
Please add my Discord: Beckstation#2798 ← Preferred faster contact.
Or email : email@example.com
Hope to hear from you soon,