ue4 Packagine error With ios

Hello Guys I`m using Unreal4.27.2, Xcode 13.2.1, macOS Monterey 12.6.3

I have An error occurred when I packaging my project to ios

Here is Error code

UATHelper: 패키징 (iOS): /Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.27/Engine/Source/Runtime/Engine/Classes/Atmosphere/AtmosphericFogComponent.h:371:2: error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations

UATHelper: packaging (iOS): /Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.27/Engine/Source/Runtime/Engine/Classes/Atmosphere/AtmosphericFogComponent.h:387:32: error: cannot initialize object parameter of type ‘FSceneComponentInstanceData’ with an expression of type ‘FAtmospherePrecomputeInstanceData’

PackagingResults: Error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations

PackagingResults: Error: cannot initialize object parameter of type ‘FSceneComponentInstanceData’ with an expression of type ‘FAtmospherePrecomputeInstanceData’

UATHelper: packaging (iOS): /Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.27/Engine/Source/Runtime/Engine/Classes/Atmosphere/AtmosphericFogComponent.h:371:2: error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations

UATHelper: packaging (iOS): /Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.27/Engine/Source/Runtime/Engine/Classes/Atmosphere/AtmosphericFogComponent.h:387:32: error: cannot initialize object parameter of type ‘FSceneComponentInstanceData’ with an expression of type ‘FAtmospherePrecomputeInstanceData’

PackagingResults: Error: cannot initialize object parameter of type ‘FSceneComponentInstanceData’ with an expression of type ‘FAtmospherePrecomputeInstanceData’

UATHelper: packaging (iOS): /Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.27/Engine/Source/Runtime/Engine/Classes/Atmosphere/AtmosphericFogComponent.h:371:2: error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations

UATHelper: packaging (iOS): RunUAT ERROR: AutomationTool was unable to run successfully.

PackagingResults: Error: AutomationTool was unable to run successfully.

PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error

Originally This error code

variable “Xi” set but not used [-Werror,-Wunused-but-set-variable]

I`m Already Add Code Werror,-Wunused-but-set-variable And Delete Xi Variable

Then I Try Again Packaging Appeared This error code

UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): /Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.27/Engine/Source/Runtime/Engine/Classes/Atmosphere/AtmosphericFogComponent.h:371:2: error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations

UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): /Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.27/Engine/Source/Runtime/Engine/Classes/Atmosphere/AtmosphericFogComponent.h:387:32: error: cannot initialize object parameter of type ‘FSceneComponentInstanceData’ with an expression of type ‘FAtmospherePrecomputeInstanceData’

UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): RunUAT ERROR: AutomationTool was unable to run successfully.

PackagingResults: Error: AutomationTool was unable to run successfully.

PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error

How can I solved This Problem I working Hard 5Days with this Error

I Can`t Do Anything Please Help Me