UE4 Keeps Freezing my Computer, Forcing a Hard Reset

So like many others, this keeps happening to me. I’m never doing anything specific when it happens. Usually, I’m just going through the content browser. My computer is approaching 6 years old, so at first, I figured that I’m not meeting the recommended requirements. After investigating that, I found that I actually am. Unless there’s something I’m missing. Admittedly, I’m not very technical when it comes solving these types of issues. Since it’s not a typical crash, I don’t have any logs to show. Here’s my specs:

1. Windows 10
  2. 16GB Ram
  3. Nvidia GeForce GTX 570
  4. Direct X 11
  5. Hard Disk Drive
  6. Intel Core i7-2700k CPU 3.50 GHZ

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
(Edit: apologies for the weird way of listing those specs. The format this site uses doesn’t recognize the enter key apparently.)

I had this issue with 4.14 and 4.15 the problem was my GPU which is of the same series as yours GTX 560 ti, I suggest strongly to upgrade to 4.17 your problem will likely be solved, I never had this problem with the current version of the engine.

Meh, can’t do that. Our team is stuck on that version for now. Hoping to upgrade everyone to 4.16. Anyone still having this problem with 4.16?