UE4 Fundamentals of Blueprint Tutorial Series - Taking you through the process of creating a game

Hey all,
So I’ve been writing game design tutorials for ages but recently I thought it would be cool to create an ongoing series where I take you through creating a single player game from scratch while also teaching you the fundamentals of blueprint. This tutorial series is aimed at people who are just learning blueprint but could also be beneficial for more advanced designers as well. There’s 2 parts posted so far and I’m going to do my best to get a new video out at least bi-weekly. I don’t really have a plan yet for what exactly the game is going to be like aside from some sort of First Person Shooter so if you have suggestions or ideas for what you’d like to see, feel free to leave them here or comment on the videos themselves.

Fundamentals of Blueprint Part 1 - Enemy Health System: Unreal 4 Fundamentals of Blueprint - Part 1 - Enemy Health System Tutorial - YouTube

Fundamentals of Blueprint Part 2 - Physics based Death Cam and Player Respawning (Not using console commands): Unreal 4 Fundamentals of Blueprint - Part 2 - Physics based Death Cam and Player Respawning Tutorial - YouTube

My Youtube Channel in general: https://www.youtube.com/TorQueMoD

I’ll be coming back to this thread to post new tutorials as they go up.

subscribed and waiting for more :slight_smile:

Any suggestions for where you’d like me to take the game? I figure next week I’ll take us through the steps to getting a custom character model working for an enemy along with creating the anim blueprint and simple AI. From there I don’t really have any plans yet.