Download

UE4 Forums over Facebook

So I was telling some friends the other day I feel weird getting on Facebook now. And I get on the forums way more than Facebook. Haha. Anyone else get on here more than social media sites?

I usually am too. Haha

I am pretty much here 24/7, I refresh the forums at least every 30 minutes.

What’s facebook? I thought this was the only site on the internet? :wink:

I’m always here in the forum, because when you post questions on facebook/skype, the solution is not accessible for everybody -> so many knowledge gets “lost” :smiley:

I like that answer. Haha

I happen to like it to! :slight_smile:

I don’t have a personal Facebook account, but I do use Google+ more than this forum.

Really? I’ve never heard of someone actually using Google+ let alone more than these forums.

I don’t use Google+ and all my friends don’t either. But everyone likes different things.

300 million active users. I get it it’s not suited for everybody.

300 million? That’s crazy.

Active-active, as in actually posting things on there or forced-active, as in we have to use it because Google made it a requirement for this, that and the other :stuck_out_tongue:

Not that its relevant, as I don’t use either service :slight_smile:

Puzzled why people would use social media for Game Dev when there’s no Ads on here and the pages load quicker… Anyway, Facebook is a laggy abomination and while Google+ is better as far as Ads go, if it took off they’d probably flood it with ‘important commercial messages’.

Whatever people choose for their social media ‘hit’, better if its non-US based, perhaps non-UK / non-Five-Eyes based either. The more successful a platform becomes the more the-powers-that-be want to scrape it and control it. How many people still think its only about catching T’s versus economic espionage, trade-treaty snooping, UN dominance etc…

“Apple, Google should give FBI every last drop of user information, says ex-HP CEO and wannabe US prez Carly Fiorina”