Ue4 for each time this variable get +1 widget come in your screen

i want to make for each time variable add 1 a widget come in the screen how can i make this can anyone help please

Sorry but your question is not understandable for me.

1 Like

It’s literally this:

But I’m also sure that’s not what you really want or you’ll need much more. So, yeah - seconded. Unclear, please add more details.

Okey i will give you an example When i lvl up i want widget come in screen say you leveled up so if the lvl varible got one added one widget come in screen

Okey i will give you an example When i lvl up i want widget come in screen say you leveled up so if the lvl varible got one added one widget come in screen did you understand

You can not attach a function on a variable change. Instead create a method/function which shows your widget and which attaches it to the viewport, like it is shown by Everynone.

Than call this method in the place where you are handling your level up. The best way to do this is to create a “level up”- method which handels the variable increase and the widget.

That’s what I posted. Call the event when you lvl up. Add a Delay and remove the widget from viewport to hide it.

Yeah you can:

If it does not work, just use a bigger :hammer:

1 Like

Yes I also thought about replication but didn’t know if multiplayer is a thing at all. The idea is good but brings overhead to something simple like calling a method in the right place. :slight_smile:

1 Like