UE4 fails to read save file

Hello everyone, i’m using UE4 4.26.1 built from source in order to use the dedicated server feature. I’ve set up some usernames so that in the main whenever you type the name, it will save and then when you connect to the dedicated server, the client loads the username and sets the username variable using multicast. However, when I package the game and server, play the game, the server gives an error “LogStreaming: Warning: Failed to read file ‘…/…/…/ShinobiOnline/Saved/SaveGames/Username.sav’ error.” It saves the file correctly on the client, I used a branch node and hooked it up with the bool from AsyncSaveGame and the print node, it prints success but whenever I join the server, it throws an error. Any help would be appreciated.

Dude no way, I’ve been working on player usernames for 4 days now and I’ve gotten really far to this point and when I got this save error, I was about to give up. Thank you so much for helping me. Everything works perfectly now!

I think this code will help you.

link text

Hi, what exactly does that code do? How would I implement it into a game that uses “save game to slot” code in C++ or blueprints?