[UE4/Environment] SAMPA // a near future sci-fi city

I was about to mention this, but most people don’t know our pain with blocked videos due to music in Germany and I don’t want to bring it up 50 timers a day. Also people should be able to use whatever music they feel like. So http://www.unblocker.yt remains the best way for Firefox users :).

Fantastic, keep it up!

Updated the video with a stock youtube music so german users can watch it :slight_smile:

******* draconian DRMs…

Long time Lurker, first time poster.
Great work.
If you are after more fluidity with your camera edits make sure you cut to the camera while it is already into/through the movement, removing the stopping and starting easing.

Good point, several people pointed this out too :slight_smile:

Is this like, procedurally generated using blueprint, or are they set pieces that are meticulously placed down? I’d love to see what all the individual pieces look like.

This is looking fantastic. Any chance you could explain your workflow roughly? Do you model all those props and building in Maya, Blender, 3ds? I would love to learn how to do this, any chance you put me into the right direction? :stuck_out_tongue:

Very nice work! For some reason the first screen made me think of the UT 99 map Zeitkind. Spent many (too many) hours in that map.

That looks cool, good job! :slight_smile: