Decided to post some work in progress of my personal project. This environment is based of the Kelvingrove art gallery in Glasgow.
Main reason for choosing this environment:
- Spitfire works as a strong focus point. - interesting explorer/museum theme.
- Personal portfolio project.
- Creating strong compositions / scene layouts intended for game levels.
- Test my lighting skills in Unreal Engine.
- Learn more about high poly modelling. (Also sculpting)
- Trying out Substance Designer.
- New export workflow test from 3Ds max to Unreal. (I am currently using the plugin from Tom Shannon http://goo.gl/YV4JVi and it works great! Thx Tom.)
- (Optional: combining an older scene/ lighttest from my previous work: http://yvovonberg.nl/library.html maybe it fits the current theme)
Small selection of the references:
Latest lighting rig: Experiment with LPV. No lightmaps.