UE4 crashes when opening project after renaming folder

Okay so, as i said in my last question im tryna do a parkour game with the help of ALS (Advanced Locomotion System), i was exporting it to an .exe to launch it but i noticed the name of the executable would be always AdvancedLocomotionV4, so i go in the editor, change the AdvancedLocomotionV4 (into the content folder) folder’s name and instead of renaming it UE4 created another folder, that gave lots of bugs, now the 2 folders are in the Content folder i didn’t do anything and when i open the project it says this:

Fatal error: [File:D:/Build/++UE4+Licensee/Sync/Engine/Source/Editor/UnrealEd/Private/EditorServer.cpp] [Line: 2639] Failed to find the world in already loaded world package /Game/AdvancedLocomotionV4/Levels/ALS_DemoLevel! Referenced by: (standalone) ObjectRedirector /Game/AdvancedLocomotionV4/Levels/ALS_DemoLevel.ALS_DemoLevel->Outer Package /Game/AdvancedLocomotionV4/Levels/ALS_DemoLevel

UE4Editor_UnrealEd
UE4Editor_UnrealEd
UE4Editor_UnrealEd
UE4Editor_UnrealEd
UE4Editor_UnrealEd
UE4Editor_UnrealEd
UE4Editor_UnrealEd
UE4Editor_UnrealEd
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
kernel32
ntdll

Can someone help? Can i restore my project? Anyway, if it isnt possible to restore, i still have all the assets in the backup of my Content folder, so please tell me how can i reimport all the assets in the project.

Please answer ASAP.

Okay nevermind, i didn’t solve it but i found a solution.

I tried to put the old assets into a new project but it didnt work, so i tried using the assets in the Backups folder and it works, so if someone has same problem as this you have 2 options:

1. If you find the files you need then just put them in a new project (oh and after you restored them make sure to save for everything you change, even better if you use source control)

2. If you don’t find the files then… cry.

I’ll now mark this as “Solved” even if the problem itself isn’t solved at all, i just restored the game but the problem isn’t solved so, just take this post as a lesson for your future projects.