UE4 Crashes When Compiling Shaders

Hello,

I’m currently using a MacBook Pro version 10.14.6, 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5 with 8GB of memory. I’m using 4.25.4. I have my project on an external hard drive with Unreal Engine 4 running on my internal SDD.
Previously I was able to load and compile shaders for this level perfectly fine. Recently, someone on my team (who works on Windows) pushed a change to the level to the repository. I pulled it and opened the level up. It was compiling the additional shaders normally, but once it reached 1,320 shaders left, the UE4 crashed without generating a report. I tried again and the upon loading the level, it continued from 1,320 shaders left and immediately crashed again. The level essentially crashes upon opening at this point while compiling.

I tried using a different external hard drive but I’m having the same error on this hard drive even while pulling from the repository and it’s always crashing at that exact point, 1,320 shaders.

Here is what the log looks like after crashing

I would greatly appreciate any sort of help with solving this!

Hello,

We’ve made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

Thanks,