I have same problem

ue4 just crashes trying to do anything

for example

trying to run the game

modifying some mesh

opening folder

etc.

please help

Try deleting the binary files and recompiling. See if that helps. Could you compile and run a default project? Do you know if the issue is with your editor or with your game?

Try making a new project then add everything you did into that new project.

where is the binary file and how do i delete it and it is not problem with game the game is just a ue4 template
so the problem is with the editor

and no i cant compile and run a default project

I tried it it didnt work

Did you clone the project?

Actually what’s your specs. Maybe it could be the GPU. Or the drivers need updates

no i didnt clone the project the project is just a template

my specs are ok

intel core i5 8400
intel uhd 630
8 gb ddr4 ram
and yes i do have an driver update

i will tell you after i am done

That is very important for me and helpful for others. The post is very clear and focuses on the main points.I need this type every day for learning. Outstanding articles and think are very unique.
today ipl toss prediction 2021

Ah I see the problem. The problem is not the engine the problem is your computer. Unreal Engine is not meant to be run on old GPUs such as intel. I once had a intel GPU and it was the cause of the crashes. Every time I opened a project the engine would crash. Your core and your ram are perfect the only problem is the GPU.

well i cant buy a gpu but this problem is recent few month ago it worked fine

and for some odd reason i cant install driver
also ue4 has gave me a message that my hdd is full but my other disk is empty and everything
in drive C:(where i installed ue4)is full now how do i move the whole engine to drive d?

The same thing happened to me. When I had a intel it worked fine at first the fps was awful but no crashes. Then a few months later crashes never stopped.

And I think you have a storage problem. Unreal Engine needs a certain amount of storage in order to run. And what the engine is saying in the crash message is that there is something taking up your storage and you need to have some room for Unreal Engine.