UE4 Crashes after project update

So i updated my project from 4.10 to 4.11 and now 4.11 crashes regardless of what project i open. On top of that materials arent visible any more in the engine when i take the assets into a version of 4.10. Any fixes?

Hi KHM3dia,

Please post this to AnswerHub in the Bug Reports section. Make sure to include all relevant information to the crash, such as crash logs, call stack, any known repro steps. If you’re unsure about posting a bug please see the link in my signature for How to Report a Bug.

Thank you!

Tim

Edit: Fixed it, it seems substance plugin 4.11.0 isnt compatible with the latest ue4 version, or thats in my case.

Hi All,

I apologize for the delay, but we have updated the plugin with the help of Epic Games Marketplace Support. We should be good to go now with the 4.11 release. If you run into issues don’t hesitate to contact us again!

hi Allegorithmic Support!

ue4.11.1 with the updated substance plugin always crashes…

(or see here: import an ue4.7 project in ue4.10.4 or better ue4.11.1 - Content Creation - Unreal Engine Forums)

i´m sorry, but it doesnt work for me (win7-64bit)
:frowning:

Hi loopon,

I responded in that thread, so we can start working to resolve that for you :slight_smile: