Geodesic is a company that develops integration tools for new technologies and gaming platforms for Unreal Engine. Our goal is to help companies and developers create amazing experiences that push gaming and digital interaction to the next level. We see game engines as the tool of the future for creating any interactive digital experience and we believe that by providing integrations with new hardware technologies we will be able to merge both our physical and digital world to one.
We have received an Epic MegaGrant to build out a new product for live performance and virtual production, and are looking for people to help us build something amazing. Opportunity for long term full-time position.
What you’ll do
In this role, you will be
- Implementing new features in the application using blueprints (C++ where necessary)
- Helping with feature prioritization by estimating effort on various features
- Fixing bugs and maintaining functionality in the application
- Identifying opportunities for high value features
What we’re looking for
- Deep knowledge of Unreal Engine Blueprints and UMG
- Proficiency with UE4 material creation
- Understanding of Niagara particle system
- Experience with UE4 networking
- Experience with C++ in Unreal
- Experience developing complex Unreal Engine projects, ideally experience designing and implementing applications and games from the ground up
- Experience with rendering and performance optimization
- Ability to listen to feedback and collaborate with others to come up with creative solutions to challenging designs
- Must work well in a team environment with both programmers and artists
- Passion for new technology and an interest in live performance and virtual events
- Project portfolio with code/blueprint samples you can provide
- Fluent in English
If you are interested please reach out to us by email or on Discord.