Download

UE4 automatic tutorials - how to read again already checked tutorials

I would like to know if there’s a way in the UE4 to access again any of the automatic tutorials that shows up the first time that I access a new section of the Editor (like the Material Editor or the StaticMesh Editor for example).

I accidentally closed the tutorial window when I was reading a couple of them and now I cannot access them anymore.

I am sure they are not listed in the HELP > TUTORIALS list, which incluse only a couple of them:

• Welcome to Unreal Editor
  • 2D & 3D Viewports
  • Placing Actors
  • Manipulating Actors
  • Content Browser Walktrough

I was expecting the new tutorials to be added to the aforementioned list but instead they’re not there (maybe would be a nice feature to add in the future). :slight_smile:

Many thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

Hi Ash_88mph,

You should be able to access these by going to the help tab at the top of the editor. Click tutorials then it should have them all listed. Have a great day!

Hey Adam many thanks for the feedback: however I already checked in the help section (I wrote about that in my first post) but the newer tutorials are not there.

In the meantime I got the information I was looking for through thhe AnswerHub: https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/35833/how-to-reset-the-automatic-tutorials-in-ue4.html

According to the person that replied to my question it’s a known bug that will be addressed in the future versions of the engine.

Many thanks for your help anyway ! :slight_smile: