Ue4 Archviz - Interior

I’d like to show you guys an image of the job I have been work on. As soon as I make a walkthrough video I will post it here. Hope you enjoy!

WOOOOW. It looks like a vray render, the best I saw so far.
Hope to see the walkthrough soon.
Congrats.

Thank you very much, Derek!!!

:smiley:

Wonderful! Do you have any demo to try out? :smiley:

I like it, very nice. Something about that blue on that screen, I could stare at it for hours. =P

Fantastic work luisrosenstock! I would love to see more scenes from this project, or possibly even a video. Be sure to keep us updated with any progress made. Have a great day!

Thanks a lot, guys! You can’t image how glad I get in seeing your messages. :smiley:

There are more images below, I hope you like them.

:slight_smile:

27f142a235578dcf72a29b6ba11ba79d32e7406a.jpeg

0554b080b4ae68bff4beac94ca1f502b9652e278.jpeg

Fantastic! Great work on the environment and lighting setup. Looks as good as vray renders.

Here is the video. I hope you guys like it. :slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geRVG30TzEs&app=desktop

Hi,

What was your main modeling program that you used to create the shell of the project. Would it be possible for you to upload a demo that can be walked through.
It looks really good.

Thanks,

Thank you, man! We used 3dsMax and Maya. It won’t be possible to upload the scene due to the company policy which doesn’t allow us to share the projects. Sorry :frowning: . But, if you have some doubts about the project, just let us know. It’d be a pleasure to answer you.