Hello, Please help me,
- I create a new blank project.
- I go to the Vault page on the launcher and select a pack by clicking “Add to project”
- I then get a white screen that has some projects other than the one I just created.
- So I click Show All projects, only to have more projects shown (Except for the one I just created is not listed ?)
- I try to add the path directly to the project in the text box, it say’s “No Projects Found”
There’s no browse button. (That seems dumb unless I’m not understanding something.)
Why is this so difficult, I can’t use the resources, because the launcher will not allow me to find the project I just created ?
Also, from the Launcher under My Projects No matter what I type into “Search Projects” Text box.
It say’s “No user projects found”
If I leave it blank, it lists some projects, but I have no Idea where it is getting its information from ?
How can I ever know what directory it is ever looking in ? I must have other areas at times that have projects
I do back them up, and I do have project areas for testing and production etc. etc.
Why is this not working correctly ? What am I doing wrong ?
Thank you for your support,