UE4.3 Preview - IOS deployment failed with There is a problem with the entitlements for this application (0xE8008016)

I seem to be running into an issue when trying to deploy to my IOS device through windows (UE4.3 Preview Build). An error occurs when the install reaches 40% and is verifying the application.

LogPlayLevel:Display: IPhonePackager: … Install is 40% complete at phase ‘VerifyingApplication’
LogPlayLevel:Display: IPhonePackager: Install \ Update of “testProject.ipa” failed with There is a problem with the entitlements for this application (0xE8008016) in 23.02 seconds

I have followed the setup steps for the certificate, .p12, and the mobile provision but cant seem to find the cause of this issue… I have seen that others have had this issue in UDK aswell but there doesn’t seem to be a known reason for this to occur.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Turned out there were a few extra edits needed in the info.plist. All working now!

What edits did you have to make? I have the same problem.

Make sure you have the correct CFBundleURLName and CFBundleIdentifier in your info.plist. This seemed to be the cause of the issue.

Example:
CFBundleURLName
com.testProject.*

CFBundleIdentifier
com.testProject.*