UE4.27.1 Google Play Billing version problem

I have a problem with packaging Unreal project for android and publishing on Google Play Store.
When uploading it shows an error:
We’ve detected this app uses an unsupported version Play billing. Please upgrade to Billing Library version 3 or newer to publish this app.

I have project configured for Google Play Billing. And in file in engine/plugins/Online the version is set to 3.0.0. I also tried different versions but with no success. Every answer i found was pointing to this file and at this point nothing seems to work.

If anybody faced a similiar issue and knows the answer i would be extremly thankful.

Error fixed here : We've detected this app uses an unsupported version of Play billing. Please upgrade Billing Library - YouTube

For those coming here later. I had to release what I was doing in Unreal prematurely because Google Play Console threatened me that my account be closed due to “inactivity”. And I encountered the same error building for release and uploading build the first time.

The link the last guy posted is broken right now. This video helped me.

I’m not sure that fixes the problem entirely because I did not make use of the API at all I just needed to release something. But it is enough to make the release pass Google Play Console ridiculous errors.