UE4.24 - Packaging is impossible - Kismet2, binaries, callstack errors, please help.

Hi, i tried to package my project and i got some errors, and i don´t have any idea what to do:

LogOutputDevice: Error: === Handled ensure: ===
LogOutputDevice: Error: Ensure condition failed: false [File:D:/Build/++UE4/Sync/Engine/Source/Editor/UnrealEd/Private/Kismet2/KismetDebugUtilities.cpp] [Line: 1165]
LogOutputDevice: Error: Error: Invalid (but non-null) property associated with pin; cannot get variable value
LogOutputDevice: Error: Stack:
LogOutputDevice: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007fffb3d97b69 UE4Editor-UnrealEd.dll!UnknownFunction ]
LogOutputDevice: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007fffb35a678a UE4Editor-UnrealEd.dll!UnknownFunction ]
LogOutputDevice: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007fffb35b409f UE4Editor-UnrealEd.dll!UnknownFunction ]
LogOutputDevice: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007fffaf4ac5b1 UE4Editor-BlueprintGraph.dll!UnknownFunction ]
LogOutputDevice: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007fffae0b977a UE4Editor-GraphEditor.dll!UnknownFunction ]
LogOutputDevice: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007fffae071647 UE4Editor-GraphEditor.dll!UnknownFunction ]
LogOutputDevice: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007fffb4afb144 UE4Editor-Slate.dll!UnknownFunction ]
LogOutputDevice: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007fffb4cedc63 UE4Editor-Slate.dll!UnknownFunction ]
LogOutputDevice: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007fffb4b460b3 UE4Editor-Slate.dll!UnknownFunction ]
LogOutputDevice: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007fffb4b246f9 UE4Editor-Slate.dll!UnknownFunction ]
LogOutputDevice: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007fffb4b18ce2 UE4Editor-Slate.dll!UnknownFunction ]
LogOutputDevice: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007fffb5004ae7 UE4Editor-ApplicationCore.dll!UnknownFunction ]
LogOutputDevice: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007fffb4ff242f UE4Editor-ApplicationCore.dll!UnknownFunction ]
LogOutputDevice: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007fffb5007195 UE4Editor-ApplicationCore.dll!UnknownFunction ]
LogOutputDevice: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007fffb4feec40 UE4Editor-ApplicationCore.dll!UnknownFunction ]
LogOutputDevice: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007ff807b25c0d USER32.dll!UnknownFunction ]
LogOutputDevice: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007ff807b25602 USER32.dll!UnknownFunction ]
LogOutputDevice: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007fffb5008699 UE4Editor-ApplicationCore.dll!UnknownFunction ]
LogOutputDevice: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007ff750056db0 UE4Editor.exe!UnknownFunction ]
LogOutputDevice: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007ff75006c3ec UE4Editor.exe!UnknownFunction ]
LogOutputDevice: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007ff75006c4ca UE4Editor.exe!UnknownFunction ]
LogOutputDevice: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007ff75007ceae UE4Editor.exe!UnknownFunction ]
LogOutputDevice: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007ff75007fcbe UE4Editor.exe!UnknownFunction ]
LogOutputDevice: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007ff807907bd4 KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction ]
LogOutputDevice: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007ff80864ce51 ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction ]

Also, this message never happened before:

PackagingResults: Error: Missing UE4Game binary.You may have to build the UE4 project with your IDE. Alternatively, build using UnrealBuildTool with the commandline:UE4Game <Platform> <Configuration>

Please help

I think it is from the level blueprint I have no idea i just post so you see there people here to help, but best is make new project and send it all there… and build from scratch.

Thanks, i´m going to try that, this is the final line where it crashes:

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: Stage Failed. Missing receipt ‘D:\Unreal Projects\VG20\Binaries\Win64\VG20.target’. Check that this target has been built.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): (see C:\Users\MSI\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.24\Log.txt for full exception trace)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=103 (Error_MissingExecutable)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults: Error: Missing UE4Game binary.You may have to build the UE4 project with your IDE. Alternatively, build using UnrealBuildTool with the commandline:UE4Game <Platform> <Configuration>
LogSlate: Window ‘Message’ being destroyed

It didn´t work,

I migrated levels from my UE 4.24 project to a new blank project and imported every project setting, world settings, scalability, compile, build lights again, etc… and finally same binaries issue while trying to package for Win64, Visual Studido 2019 installed with UE addons; this error appears like 100 times, I attached pictures:

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Execution of commandlet took: 583.70 seconds
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Took 756.9714996s to run UE4Editor-Cmd.exe, ExitCode=0
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ********** COOK COMMAND COMPLETED **********
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ********** STAGE COMMAND STARTED **********
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: Stage Failed. Missing receipt ‘D:\Unreal Projects\GF1\Binaries\Win64\GF1.target’. Check that this target has been built.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): (see C:\Users\MSI\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.24\Log.txt for full exception trace)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=103 (Error_MissingExecutable)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): BUILD FAILED

LogRendererCore: Warning: FlushRenderingCommands called recursively! 2 calls on the stack.
LogRendererCore: Warning: FlushRenderingCommands called recursively! 2 calls on the stack.

… 100 of this latter:

LogSlate: Window ‘Message’ being destroyed

UE4-Impossible-to-package.png

No idea what “UnrealBuildTool” and using commandline means… never seen a tutorial for that, not sure what to do.

My last configuration, but i already tried: build to always, build target to shipping, full rebuild…

UE-pack-issue.png

Fixed,

I finally made it work, “Build Target” has “Test” writen, as you can see in the last picture, i erased that text (not sure what it does, since tooltip is kind of useless);

Second, i changed “Build” to always, this two things fixed my packaging issues.

Another thing that fixed lots of issues: I deleated in my project folders, anything called cooking and build; because i did a packaging test in the past, when the project was called different, since i make back ups, so… i change the name of the project gradually, but Unreal was conflicted by the old name used to make the old build and the new name of the project.

2 Likes

I’m glad you got it.

1 Like

You are great, have not try yet if solve my issue but thanks for sharing!

1 Like