[UE4.24.1] Crashing on boot

We recently upgraded to UE4.24.1, and I’m the only person on the team who is having this problem. I tried reinstalling UE, downloading a fresh workspace - nothing worked.

This is the crash I’m getting as soon as I launch UE:

LoginId:

Assertion failed: IsValid() [File:D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Templates/SharedPointer.h] [Line: 799]

UE4Editor_Core!AssertFailedImplV() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\assertionmacros.cpp:105]
UE4Editor_Core!FDebug::CheckVerifyFailedImpl() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\assertionmacros.cpp:455]
UE4Editor_MainFrame!FMainFrameModule::CreateDefaultMainFrame() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\editor\mainframe\private\mainframemodule.cpp:212]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!EditorInit() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\unrealedglobals.cpp:144]
UE4Editor!GuardedMain() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:154]
UE4Editor!GuardedMainWrapper() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:134]
UE4Editor!WinMain() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:263]
UE4Editor!__scrt_common_main_seh() [d:\agent\_work\2\s\src\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:288]
kernel32
ntdll

Any help would be appreciated,

Thank you!

Tried updating all the drivers, verifying Windows files to make sure nothing is corrupted. Reinstalled UE, still nothing :confused: