UE4-21 Crashes on FBX import.

Hello, I’m a Blender user working to develop a map for a VR Unreal Engine title, and I’ve been having an issue with importing specific FBX files. I haven’t been able to find a solution to this problem, but Unreal Engine crashes when attempting to open this file:
re7PavlovProto6Misc.fbx (572.8 KB)
If you require a .blend too, I have this:
re7PavlovProto2.blend (815.5 KB)

Anyways, I’ve tried updating my graphics drivers, uninstalling Unreal, using a fresh modkit, but it always crashes while uploading this particular file. I’ve done multiple import attempts too, but none of them work. I’m using Unreal 4.21.2 because it’s required of the modkit.

It’s something with my machine probably, but MSI technical support recommended I check here first.

My specs are here MSI Katana GF66 – Sharpen Your Game
and I’m running Windows 10 (64 bit) with the latest updates.

Hi there, does the model need to be seperated into several meshes? I’d recommend exporting each mesh individually or combining all into one mesh in Blender before exporting. My engine doesn’t crash but I do get some Import Errors when I try to import which may give you some clues. here they are: FBX Scene Loading: Found texture name clash, name clash can be wrongly reassign at reimport , texture 'vintage_grandfather_clock_01_rough_1k' was renamed 'vintage_grandfather_clock_01_rough_1k_ncl1_1' FBX Scene Loading: Found texture name clash, name clash can be wrongly reassign at reimport , texture 'vintage_grandfather_clock_01_metal_1k' was renamed 'vintage_grandfather_clock_01_metal_1k_ncl1_1' FBX Scene Loading: Found texture name clash, name clash can be wrongly reassign at reimport , texture 'sm0006_Stove01A_ALBM' was renamed 'sm0006_Stove01A_ALBM_ncl1_1' No smoothing group information was found in this FBX scene. Please make sure to enable the 'Export Smoothing Groups' option in the FBX Exporter plug-in before exporting the file. Even for tools that don't support smoothing groups, the FBX Exporter will generate appropriate smoothing data at export-time so that correct vertex normals can be inferred while importing. re7PavlovProto6Misc_UpperFloor has degenerate tangent bases which will result in incorrect shading. MikkTSpace relies on tangent bases and may result in mesh corruption, consider disabling this option. re7PavlovProto6Misc_UpperFloor has some nearly zero bi-normals which can create some issues. (Tolerance of 1E-4) re7PavlovProto6Misc_stove01a has degenerate tangent bases which will result in incorrect shading. MikkTSpace relies on tangent bases and may result in mesh corruption, consider disabling this option. re7PavlovProto6Misc_stove01a has some nearly zero bi-normals which can create some issues. (Tolerance of 1E-4)