UE4 1-on-1 & Group Tutoring

Hello,

My name is Damir Halilovic, I am the lead engineer at a Sarajevo-based game development company. My expertise includes programming, technical art and shader programming. I have spent half a decade in Unity and almost three years in Unreal Engine 4.

With these credentials I offer tutoring for people who wish to learn the engine or specific parts of it. I have been giving lessons over Skype for little over two years now. Lessons can either be 1-on-1 or in a group format (between 2 and 5 people). If you are interested in group sessions I will let you know specicic times when we hold sessions, while the 1-on-1 stuff is more flexible and personalised.

The price table is as follows:

1-on-1 Lessons Only: $75/hr, minimum of 5 lessons
1-on-1 Lessons + Homework Assignments: $100/hr, minimum of 5 lessons
1-on-1 Lessons + Homework Assignments + Written Recap with additional research material: $150/hr, minimum of 5 lessons.

Group Lessons + Homework Assignments + Written Recap with additional research material: $100/hr, 10 lessons minimum

The minimum lessons is just a precaution to ensure that I do not cancel a slot in my schedule for someone who will fluke out after one session. The way it works is as follows: I require a down payment of 3 sessions, paid up front. After the second session onward a single session is paid, and the last three are free.

Sessions last anywhere between 50 and 75 minutes. Group sessions will have 2 fixed times per week while the personal ones can be as flexible and numerous as can be arranged.

Reply here or add me on Skype for more info.

Best regards,
Damir H.

1 Like

Are you still available?

1 Like