Who Are We?
We are a London-based startup called Stikipixels with global ambitions to develop the genre-bending, reality-distorting game: OCCUPY WHITE WALLS](Occupy White Walls on Steam) - live on steam
Check out what Rock, Paper, Shotgun says about OWW
Our team of 14 people is made up of talented creatives who love pushing boundaries and doing meaningful work.
We believe that “Changing the world is the only work fit for a grown man (or women)”.
All of our team members do interesting things and feel a sense of ownership and contribution in a small team working on a big game.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine
- Experience in Level Design (lighting, postprocess, etc)
- Complex materials creation in UE4
- Experience with particles systems
- Open to experimenting and learning new things
- Great artistic flair.
- At least 1 year of experience in the video game industry.
- English language: Lower Intermediate or higher.
- Sequencer videos experience
- Knowledge of Blueprints and/or C++
- Art, design or Computer science or related degree.
If you meet the above, and believe that games can change the world, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Competitive salary. Remote position. Flexible work hours. Friendly multicultural team of industry professionals.
To Apply, Please email a CV and portfolio to [EMAIL=“firstname.lastname@example.org”]email@example.com and mention Technical artist in the subject.