UE Launcher "Please Wait"

Like much other Users, same Question:

Why the Launcher stuck at “please wait”? Please do not linking the “Troubleshooting” → It does not work!

I have check the Connection to the Epic Servers at the CMD and the Server answer. When i want to login to the Launcher it only shows “Please Wait” → when i try to make a new Account → nothing happens… → When i click on “Offline Mode” → the Launcher start and show up the Content, but to download anything, i have to login (we know → it stuck at “please wait”. UE Launcher has access to the internet by my Firewall - I already have disable my anti-virus software and firewall → nothing will help.

What i have to do (i already have upload my logfiles and dxdiag in other postings here at the help desk, but i got no answers.

Here the files again:

Logs
DXDiag

Now i have write a false Password at the Login Screen and the Launcher recognize that the Password is incorrect. So, now i know that the Launcher has a connection to the Epic Servers. Now the Question is-> Why the Launcher not let me Login?

Hi Gabriel93,

Try the troubleshooting steps in this section of the troubleshooting guide.

If nothing works, follow the steps here to generate your Debug Logs. Post them here, along with your Dxdiag/system specs.

Do you have read my Text in the Question?

The Logs and DXDiag already there – I knew that you post your standart answer!

SOLVE YOUR LAUNCHER AND DO NOT POST YOUR “TROUBLESHOOTING” WHICH YOU COPY AND PASTE FROM ANOTHER QESTION OF A OTHER USER !

My apologies for the duplicate response, Edelplastic.

Based on the log, I do not see the switch "-http=wininet” added to your target line. Can you verify that you have added that to your shortcut? In addition, what firewall software are you currently running on your system?