Is there a fix for this type of crash? I’m starting it up on Steam. The first time I started the game, it gave an option to reinstall Epic Online Services. I had never heard of that, so I downloaded the Epic Games Launcher thinking that’s what the issue was. Something similar to Ubisoft games needing the Ubisoft Launcher. However, I’ve now found out that Epic Online Services is a dev tool kit? Do I really need to download that to start this game?
I’m having the same issue. I loved this game when it first came out in the early 2000s, and I was excited to relive the nostalgia when I saw it was being released again. I had been eagerly waiting for today, but unfortunately, I’m disappointed—the game crashes immediately on startup.
Code is attached. PLEASE help. I want my pod racing trophy back.
PS: On the crash window, it will not allow or
LoginId:737b807a422d49bff5b192afcbc46fd9
Unhandled Exception: 0x80000003
npu_d3d12_umd
D3D12Core
D3D12Core
D3D12Core
D3D12Core
D3D12Core
D3D12Core
D3D12Core
D3D12Core
D3D12
D3D12
EOSOVH_Win64_Shipping
SWGR_Win64_Shipping
SWGR_Win64_Shipping
SWGR_Win64_Shipping
SWGR_Win64_Shipping
SWGR_Win64_Shipping
SWGR_Win64_Shipping
SWGR_Win64_Shipping
SWGR_Win64_Shipping
SWGR_Win64_Shipping
SWGR_Win64_Shipping
SWGR_Win64_Shipping
SWGR_Win64_Shipping
SWGR_Win64_Shipping
SWGR_Win64_Shipping
SWGR_Win64_Shipping
kernel32
ntdll