UE Creep It Real Challenge - FX_Bear Entry

For questions relating to the current active challenge please use the tag UnrealChallenge
For submissions please include the tag CreepItReal

Jack‘O Lanterns cannot scare you… or can they ?

insert link to your video
Here‘s the link to the video

Student Submission: Yes (pick one)

Credits to sourced content:

insert a screenshot of your project (in the editor)

I currently have no access to the screenshots/recording of the editor, but I can show them later, when asked, they are on my disk

** Optional **

• Description
    Since I had not much time to make an animation for this contest before the holidays, I tried to do something… simple and more humble, just 10 seconds, but still, 10 seconds of a tension-building and creepy animation made in Unreal Engine 5
    The camera is supposed to be someone approaching in the dark to some lights which appear to be Jack´O Lanterns…
    I heavily used the in-engine real-time post-processing tools and used lighting to create a spooky atmosphere…
    The problem with directly encoding the video from the Movie Render Queue is that I cannot fix bugs/artefacts so this is why you can see some blue light flashes at the end…
    I managed to create some audio/SFX for this animation with my friend Daniel Wave, but I wasn‘t able to put it in the video on time :frowning:
    If you are still interested I am going to post the full version on my Instagram

• Engine version