UE crash with code 0x000000150000000d

Hi everyone, I’m doing a flight simulator project. I use JSBSim is my supporter. I had download and unpack properly like it mention in README.file. And succesfully open the project in UE app. However, when I run the project (or ramdomly click on the project). It suddently crash with this message:

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x000000150000000d

Also, In my Visual C++ window appears this message (In the picture below).

I had tried to figure out for whole week but still not worked out. So does anyone know how to solve this problem?

I looking forward for the answer.

Thank you vey much.

Below is the picture of the crash.

For anyone wonder. This is the full message of the crash

LoginId:9f1ebb584b444e091d801f8d36ddfbdf

EpicAccountId:b8b4cd9cc48444f59762df335fb8ebd7

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x000000150000000d

JSBSim

JSBSim

JSBSim

JSBSim

JSBSim

JSBSim

JSBSim

JSBSim

UnrealEditor_JSBSimFlightDynamicsModel!UJSBSimMovementComponent::InitializeJSBSim() [C:\jsbsim-master\jsbsim-master\UnrealEngine\Plugins\JSBSimFlightDynamicsModel\Source\JSBSimFlightDynamicsModel\Private\JSBSimMovementComponent.cpp:409]

UnrealEditor_JSBSimFlightDynamicsModel!UJSBSimMovementComponent::LoadAircraft() [C:\jsbsim-master\jsbsim-master\UnrealEngine\Plugins\JSBSimFlightDynamicsModel\Source\JSBSimFlightDynamicsModel\Private\JSBSimMovementComponent.cpp:151]

UnrealEditor_JSBSimFlightDynamicsModel!UJSBSimMovementComponent::PrepareModelForCompVisualizer() [C:\jsbsim-master\jsbsim-master\UnrealEngine\Plugins\JSBSimFlightDynamicsModel\Source\JSBSimFlightDynamicsModel\Private\JSBSimMovementComponent.cpp:1196]

UnrealEditor_JSBSimFlightDynamicsModelEditor!FJSBSimMovementCompVisualizer::DrawVisualization() [C:\jsbsim-master\jsbsim-master\UnrealEngine\Plugins\JSBSimFlightDynamicsModel\Source\JSBSimFlightDynamicsModelEditor\Private\JSBSimMovementCompVisualizer.cpp:54]

UnrealEditor_UnrealEd

UnrealEditor_UnrealEd

UnrealEditor_Renderer

UnrealEditor_Renderer

UnrealEditor_Renderer

UnrealEditor_Renderer

UnrealEditor_Renderer

UnrealEditor_UnrealEd

UnrealEditor_Engine

UnrealEditor_Engine

UnrealEditor_Engine

UnrealEditor_UnrealEd

UnrealEditor_UnrealEd

UnrealEditor_UnrealEd

UnrealEditor_Engine

UnrealEditor_Slate

UnrealEditor_Slate

UnrealEditor_Slate

UnrealEditor_Slate

UnrealEditor_Slate

UnrealEditor_Slate

UnrealEditor_ApplicationCore

user32

user32

UnrealEditor

UnrealEditor

UnrealEditor

UnrealEditor

UnrealEditor

UnrealEditor

kernel32

ntdll