UE Artist Demo Reel

Hello everyone! This is my demo reel as Unreal Engine Artist.

For the past two years that I started learning this engine, I had the opportunity to collaborate with many talented people in amazing projects, including companies like NVIDIA, NVIDIA Omniverse, Rock in Rio, Rock in Rio Lisboa, Game XP, Rabbit Films (Guilherme Coelho), DCA Studios, Leartes Studios, etc.
I hope you like it.

Feel free to follow me and my work on
YouTube
ArtStation
Instagram
LinkedIn

Thanks! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey there again @andersonrohr,

Hope you’re having a terrific Monday so far!

Its so fun recognizing some of your work and seeing some of my favorite projects all in one video! I remember the skeleton (0:35) thread you created and being so speechless at the talent shown in a single scene. I’m so glad to have been able to see more of your work here, its always so fascinating to see what people can create.

Thank you so much for sharing your art and passion with us here on the Unreal Engine forums and continuing to interact with our community. I can’t wait to see what you come up with next!

Cheers :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words! I’m truly glad you liked my work!!
Since I started with Unreal, I discovered a real passion for the engine and all of these Epic/Quixel tools (Metahumans, Megascans, etc). Also before Unreal and real-time apps, I had to wait 300 hours to render out a scene.

Currently I’m exploring AI lip sync for Metahumans using Unreal and NDIVIA Omniverse Audio2Face. Feel free to know more about this side of my work and check out this interview I did:

Thank you so much guys for all your effort on bringing these amazing tools, tutorials and resources for the community! :heart:

Cheers!

2 Likes

Gr8 work, very impressive

1 Like

Nice! Love your work.

1 Like

Thank you!!! :smiley:

Thank you so much!! :smiley: