UE 5 - Multi GPU Support - NOT SLI - NOT NVLINK

only works with 6000 ADA not A6000 :frowning:

It might be possible to modify the Source code of the Engine to work on a Linux based OS there for modifying Linux to make use of all the GPU’s

We are going to have to deal with the tech industry violently, to force them to include this in future development including video card development. They are attempting to undermine legitimate performance gains for their bottom line. This is the gaming community, if you do not overlock aspects of your bottom line in the interest of performance, violence will ensue. Make sure you understand that clearly “ceo.”

Hello everyone - unfortunately I can’t quite get through it - whether it works or not. or just with the card and not with this one??? I have two water-cooled RTX 4090 and would of course like to use both cards in Unreal. Twinmotion and C4d with Octane work without any problems - so why not here in UE5. I don’t think there is any SLI or NV link support for my cards either - so it has to be set in the program somehow. Same as TM and C4D. Is there perhaps a ray of hope in the future? Carsten