Thanks for providing that info. We have a patch that we’d appreciate you trying to see if it addresses the issue - this is something we’d consider rolling into the released engine if it works.
openssl-vgpu-fix.tar.gz.zip(65.6 KB)
Thanks for providing that info. We have a patch that we’d appreciate you trying to see if it addresses the issue - this is something we’d consider rolling into the released engine if it works.
openssl-vgpu-fix.tar.gz.zip(65.6 KB)
Hi [mention removed] - I can test this in a limited capacity on v5.7 of the engine, but our primary work is still on v.5.4.4. Can you give me a parallel version to try there, too?
Thanks,
Connor
Hello [mention removed] here’s the patch version for 5.4.4 (attached)
openssl-vgpu-fix-5.4.tar.gz.zip(65.8 KB)
Hey [mention removed] -- I was out of the office last week so I’m just now getting a chance to tear into it. I should have some information for you in a day or two. Thanks!
Hey [mention removed] ; good news, I think we’re in a running spot. I was able to rebuild everything with that patch in 5.4.4 and I’m not encountering SSL library crashes. I’m still not able to fully cosimulate, but I anticipate that’s something on my end, not anything to do with these libraries. I’ve attached a report of all the steps Claude & I went through to put things together as a record. Unfortunately I can’t fully test with 5.7 onward; it takes considerable effort to port our entire plugin through versions and I haven’t been able to get to that yet. What are the next steps here? We’d minimally need this fixed in 5.7, but optimally in 5.4.4 as well.
Thanks!
v5.4.4_patch_test_report.txt(9.54 KB)