[UE 5.4.4] nDisplay Config Can Interact/Collide with Other Actors

I have an nDisplay Configuration set up in Unreal Engine 5.4.4, and it seems to be interacting with physics actor in the environment. The goal is to attach the nDisplay Config to a first-person character and have it be controlled by the player, but since the nDisplay has some weird collision, it completely disrupts the physics of the character when it is set to “Follow Local Player Camera”. Attached are two videos documenting the issue.
The nDisplay shouldn’t be able to interact at all with the environment.
This issue does not occur in UE5.2 and 5.3, and the nDisplay works as expected (ignores environment, and can follow player camera without disrupting character physics).
However, in 5.4 and the 5.5 preview, this problem exists, so I wonder if there’s some new settings I need to adjust, or is this a bug with nDisplay? There are other features of the project that require the use of 5.4, so it’d be great to resolve this problem.

We’ll get this fixed for 5.5. Thanks for reporting it. In the meantime, it looks like you can just set the mesh collision to “query only”.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply!
For the temporary fix, did you mean set the nDisplay’s mesh collision? If so, how do I do this? I haven’t been able to find any collision settings for nDisplay nor its components.

Yes

Sorry, but I haven’t been able to locate those settings; am I missing a component or looking in the wrong place? (Sorry for the low-res video)

It should be on the geometry for your stage