UE 5.4.2 / DLSS 3.7.10 / MovieRenderQueue crashes

Just wondering if anyone else has played with the latest UE5.4 DLSS release with MRQ?
Whenever I try to render out a sequence using DLSS, UE crashes (see error below).
I added the DLSS settings tab to MRQ ( “QUALITY” setting)
and my AA settings tab is set to NONE (tried with TAA and TSR enabled, still crashes).
All the correct Nvidia/DLSS plugins are enabled and the latest Nvidia Driver (555.99) installed.

I verified DLSS was working with my system using the sample level provided with the installer and the demo ran fine.
(running on RTX4070).

====================================================
Assertion failed: Family->GetTemporalUpscalerInterface() == nullptr [File:D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\SceneView.cpp] [Line: 1132] ITemporalUpscaler should be set up in FSceneViewExtensionBase::BeginRenderViewFamily()

UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_Renderer
UnrealEditor_Renderer
UnrealEditor_Renderer
UnrealEditor_Renderer
UnrealEditor_Renderer
UnrealEditor_MovieRenderPipelineRenderPasses
UnrealEditor_MovieRenderPipelineCore
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
kernel32
ntdll

[update] - the crashes happened while testing under a project I recently completed (Canyon River scene).
I compared my Plugin / Project / Editor settings to DLSS Sample project - no differences.
Ran through the “DLSS_Super_Resolution_Quick_Start_Guide” pdf and checked all my CVars - no issues.

So, I decided to create a new project - added some meshes from the starter content - It rendered fine under DLSS - no crashes.

I deleted those meshes, added a Landscape (default values) and dropped in a Water Body River to re-create a very simplistic version of my previous project and rendered it - CRASH.

I deleted the River from my scene (left the Water Body plugin enabled in the project) and rendered again - NO CRASH.

So it seems the DLSS Plugin does not like to render Water Body Actors.

[update #2] - on 06/27/24 this issue was passed on to the DLSS team to get their feedback as per NVidia Support.

Tested with v3.7.20 - still crashes.