UE 5.2 Bridge install but not visible

Was invited to update Bridge in 5.2. Did not check if anything was changed. Later thisday was invited to upgrade 5.2 to P2 (exciting!). Now bridge is not visible in the editor nor under plugins. Did remove and reinstall it, no effect.

same problem. just updated the plugin it’s got disappeared. UE 5.2.0 preview 2 is up-to-date as well.

Also experiencing this exact same issue. Bridge says it is installed already on all compatible engines yet this error suddenly appeared only after updated to preview 2.

Seems like I have fixed it. For some reason the Bridge plugin was copied right into the root UE folder instead.
Just check your UE root folder, e.g. C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.2\ and cut all the files related to the Bridge plugin (see the attached image). Then paste them all into C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.2\Engine\Plugins\Bridge. Don’t forget to create a new “Bridge” folder first if it’s not there.

9 Likes

Jip this works!! Thanks a lot.

Same situation here, tried to fight with it for half of the day, deleting and reinstalling everything. Finally found this solution, but sadly it didn’t help me.
I moved bridge files from the root directory to the plugins (created Bridge folder for them), but still Bridge is not visible in the engine. Neither in menu nor in plugin list.
Please help

UPD: deleted bridge once again, once again redownloaded it from the vault, moved it from the root to the correct folder and it started to work after this!

thanks for being so fast

Thank you! Worked perfectly

You legend. Thank you! Works

Thx, I only saw the bridge.uplugin, not the rest of files.

good jod my brother

Thank you! Worked for me