UE 5.0.3 Migration to UE 5.1.0 Crash EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION Error

Attempting to Migrate a project from UE 5.0.3 to UE 5.1.0.
It Crashes and I get the following error message:
EDIT:
Installing Debug symbols for error report now this should definitely help me figure it out.

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000000000

UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
kernel32
ntdll

Found a few threads in the past for this exception error. However the solutions seem broad and unhelpful as I’ve tried a few and the issue seems to persist.

I loaded up a similar project or two and they seem to work perfectly fine. So it seems tied to this specific project. Not sure how to proceed any advice much appreciated.

UPDATE:
Got the exception undated to show bugs, problem is I don’t recognize any of these .cpp files as things I’ve worked on or in so I’m not sure why they’re throwing these errors
The only thing I can think of from looking at the first file is it may be with Actors

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000000000

UnrealEditor_Engine!UWorldPartition::CheckForErrors() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\WorldPartition\WorldPartitionStreamingGeneration.cpp:969]
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd!UEditorEngine::Map_Check() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Editor\UnrealEd\Private\EditorServer.cpp:4033]
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd!UEditorEngine::HandleMapCommand() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Editor\UnrealEd\Private\EditorServer.cpp:6281]
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd!UEditorEngine::Exec() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Editor\UnrealEd\Private\EditorServer.cpp:5749]
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd!UUnrealEdEngine::Exec() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Editor\UnrealEd\Private\UnrealEdSrv.cpp:659]
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd!FEditorFileUtils::LoadMap() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Editor\UnrealEd\Private\FileHelpers.cpp:2895]
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd!FEditorFileUtils::LoadDefaultMapAtStartup() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Editor\UnrealEd\Private\FileHelpers.cpp:4517]
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd!FUnrealEdMisc::OnInit() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Editor\UnrealEd\Private\UnrealEdMisc.cpp:359]
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd!EditorInit() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Editor\UnrealEd\Private\UnrealEdGlobals.cpp:134]
UnrealEditor!GuardedMain() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Launch.cpp:176]
UnrealEditor!GuardedMainWrapper() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Windows\LaunchWindows.cpp:107]
UnrealEditor!LaunchWindowsStartup() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Windows\LaunchWindows.cpp:244]
UnrealEditor!WinMain() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Windows\LaunchWindows.cpp:282]
UnrealEditor!__scrt_common_main_seh() [D:\a\_work\1\s\src\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:288]

SOLUTION FOUND:
There was old starter content in my game that had .umaps in it that had conflicting issues.
After deleting them in my 5.1 project it loaded without issues.