UE 4 Constant freezes

Im having a lot of trouble working with UE4, after starting every time after 10 - 20 minutes UE freezes completely, although widows doesn’t freeze, it becomes extremely slow but im still able to kill ue4 with the task manager, im almost sure it triggers while editing a blueprint event graph, i’ve tried v 4.18 , 4.20 and 4.22, and the issue persists, i’ve discarded hardware limitations since i’ve been using the same UE4 installation in the very same machine for 2 years without any trouble, i’ve created several new projects in order to test it (both blueprint and c++ based) every one crashed only with a single blueprint created, only relevant system change i can recall recently was an Avast installation - uninstall and some minor tweaks in the Nvidia control panel (which where applied to a game not UE4).

Hello,

We’ve made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

Thanks,