Unreal 4.27.2 Plus Support Android API 35, you can get the source code in the official Epic repository.
https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealEngine/tree/4.27-plus
Very easy to compile with Visual Studio 2022.
Good luck.
Unreal 4.27.2 Plus Support Android API 35, you can get the source code in the official Epic repository.
https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealEngine/tree/4.27-plus
Very easy to compile with Visual Studio 2022.
Good luck.
Hello i can’t open this link can you show us other way please i appreciate it
TargetSdkVersion 35
At least for Mobile development I prefer Unreal 4, but you need a little more knowledge in how to modify the engine since you need to update a few things here and there most of the time.
If you dont want to deal with that then stick to Unreal 5.6.
In my case I know how to fix things when something go wrong with my Custom Unreal 4.
In Mac I use my custom Engine without any problems. If I see something in Unreal 5 I can add to my custom engine I port it.
For example I love the floating browser in Unreal 5 because it give me more space in the viewport, I put it in my Custom Unreal 4 ![]()
Okay, so whatever I did last time it’s not working this time for SDK 35.
I can’t even open the project now with VS 2019 and 4.26.2 source code UE.
I tried with ChatGPT, but no luck.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!