UE 4.26.1: "Volumetric_Sky_Prototype_Map" with Plugin Volumetric cause "Black Screen" in editor!

Hello!

I downloaded version 4.26.1, activated the Volumetric plugin and open the “Volumetric_Sky_Prototype_Map” map, the screen in editor goes black!

I have already updated the video card drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled Unreal Engine 4.26.1 and the problem continues!

Does anyone have any ideas to solve this !?
Thanks in advance!

Hello.

I had the same problem and thought it was a glitch.
After playing around with the plugin, it seems that there is a black sphere in the middle, and the default location is inside the black sphere (the sphere on the right side of the attached image), so it is completely black. When I go outside the sphere, I can see the terrain as shown in the attached image. Since the terrain is very large, it is recommended to use the maximum camera speed when moving the camera in the viewport.

I have same issue. Ok I can move out and see there earth, but where’s the clouds?

Both are possible.
If you pull out the camera, you can see the entire planet. If you move closer to the Earth, you can reach the surface and see the clouds.
You can check the implementation of the “Volumetric Cround”.

Hi!

I managed to solve it as follows:

If you go to the folder:
“Volumetrics Content / Content / Sky / Materials”

There will be the Material:
“M_Sky_CustomNode_Prototype”

There will be the following message:
“Note: temporarily disconnected due to references making there way into builds causing compile issues on certain platforms. Please use the new Volumetric Cloud Actor.”

All you have to do is reconnect the nodes for the material to work again!
My problem is that I didn’t know where they should be connected!
So I turned it back on as follows and it worked:

If anyone knows how to correctly connect nodes, please post here to help us! XD