Ue 4.11.0

where can I get ue4.11.0
something happened to my version so I deleted it
so I need ue4.11.0

also having trouble with 4.10.2 the prerequsit is not stalling and I delteted the visula c++ files and tried it again.

I know whine! whine! whine! lol

just add new version in launcher and select 4.11 and redownload it

i will try that thanks

I tried that and it still does not show ver 4.11
I tried to download it again after I deleted it off and still the same problems :(:frowning:

I had it before but something happened so I deleted it :frowning:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

when you add new version there is an arrow in the top right corner to change the version

From what I can tell, you are struggling to install Unreal Engine 4.11 from the launcher. I know others have experienced similar problems to you. There’s a number of people who have asked such questions previously over on the AnswerHub. There really doesn’t seem to be much of a standard answer, and every situation is different in its own right.

First of all, to confirm, I assume you are trying to download from Library > Add Versions, right? Clicking that will bring up a new engine slot, which will then allow you to pick a release from the drop-down menu. Is that is the process you are attempting?

If so, and because you’ve already previously had Unreal Engine 4.11 installed, I’d suggest checking under C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games for a “4.11” folder. If it’s there, be sure to delete it. Then, attempt to download it again. It might have been causing a conflict if it was there.

As a last resort, I would suggest that you consider backing up any important files and simply install and then reinstall the Epic Games Launcher itself. If it’s not working as of the moment, that’s a good starting point. If you’ve already tried that, then ignore this, of course.

If you try all of the above and still can’t seem to get it working, then I would suggest (if you haven’t already) posting a question on the AnswerHub. Someone from Epic might be able to chime in with some additional support.

Thank you very much, I appreciate your prompt input :slight_smile: