[UDK] Rewind is up on Greenlight!

[Update] A demo is available on the site now! If anyone has a chance to play it I’d appreciate any feedback!

Download here:

Hello everyone! My first game, Rewind, is up on Steam Greenlight. Take a look! (It’s a UDK game, but I started it before UE4 came out. I hope it’s ok to post here since the UDK forums are mostly abandoned.)

Try. Try again. In Rewind you can use up to three clones of yourself and manipulate time to solve puzzles. Can you escape? You can only count on yourselves.

Me Myself & I

You’re never alone with a clone. In this one player co-op your clones can help you get through areas where you would normally need more than one person.

I Call Do-Over

Fell off that platform? “Accidentally” shot your clone in the face? Get those last few seconds back with the Rewind system.

Excellent work! The rewind mechanic looks awesome :slight_smile:

You said it was single player,but I do see the clones running around. Are they controlled by AI?

Thank you! The clones are repeating your past actions when you were playing as that clone. I also have a gameplay trailer that hopefully makes it clearer:

The clone idea is pretty awesome and it looks like it allows for some really inventive and fun gameplay! I also really like the look of the rewind function. My two main criticisms would be that a lot of the clone animations look somewhat rough/unnatural and that some of the lighting feels a little bland. Other than that, however, I’m really liking the look of it :)!

Thank you! And I agree. The environment art is very much a WIP, and now that the design is complete the visuals are going to be my focus from now until release (before the end of the year).

A demo is available on the site now! If anyone has a chance to play it I’d appreciate any feedback!

Download here:

The Rewind effect is very cool. I voted for you on Steam. Didn’t get a chance to play the demo yet, but I will try later on.

Noice!!!I remember the UDK One!!!